Solidmark is now hiring!
Audit Staff (1)
– Undertakes internal audit in all branches as described in the plan, with frequent visits to each branch
– Responsible for recording numerical data to keep financial records complete, as well as computing and classifying information for that purpose
– Responsible for checking the accuracy of figures, postings and calculations in relation to business transactions completed by the employees; Checks for correct entry, proper codes and mathematical accuracy
– Prepares trial balances of books, monitors the status of accounts and loans to make sure payments are up to date
– Maintains inventory records and prepare expenses reports and purchase orders.
– Discusses all findings directly to the top management after roving and provides recommendations if necessary
– Counter checking the systems of all branches if they follow the standard operating procedures
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/ Commerce/ Management/ Accountancy or equivalent
– Fresh graduates/ Entry level applicants are encourage to apply
– Proficient in MS Office applications
– Knowlege in accounting software is an advantage
– Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, proactive, meticulous and resourceful with high initiative
– Trustworthy and with good moral character and integrity
Interested applicants may send/attach their resume, TOR and application letter by applying below.
The Human Resource Department
Corner C. Pacana – A. Velez Streets, Cagayan de Oro City