Mets Logistic, Inc.
We are hiring!
– Willing to work in a shifting schedule
– Computer Literate
– Good communication skills in English and Filipino
– Ability to work unsupervised and within a team to achieve objectives within appropriates timescales.
– Flexibility in working hours in line with the project/work deadlines
– Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple and concurrent tasks
– With 3-5 year supervisory experience
– Knowledgeable and with experience in ammonia refrigeration, air-conditioning, automation, electrical and material handling equipment is advantage.
– Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
– Preferably licensed Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer
– With experience in electrical works, machine maintenance
Interested applicants may send their resume using the form below